Our house. It's pink and it's called Samui Pink House...
Nice dindin...
Guess why the rock behind us is called Grandpa...
...and Grandma?
The mummified monk. Obviously.
Emma and Victoria. They looove bananas.
The biggest waterfall on the island is 80 m tall.
And all this in one day! The kids were handling it very well, luckily a helpful local drove us almost home at the end. I think we would have joined the mummified monk , dying on the roadside if he didn't. The last couple of days were spent chilling out, splashing in the house's pool and trying out real local food. Also, we met some amazing creatures. Kati tried to take a picture of a huge spider too but it ran away. Honestly I have never seen such quick movement from a spider before. I shat myself...
Indigenous life forms
Kids are keeping up with the curriculum
Our lunch is being prepared.
So far so good. We had only one rainy day with torrential rainfall, but nice and dry weather in general, although a bit humid. Loving it here.








No comments:
Post a Comment